Pregnancy Yoga classes
Reason to attend a pregnancy/prenatal Yoga class :-
- Regular "me' time where you can relax, have fun and make friends with other pregnant ladies
- Can help you remain comfortable and calm throughout your pregnancy
- To prepare you for the birth by learning breathing techniques and labour poses to aid the birth .
- Being fitter throughout your pregnancy can aid a quicker recovery after birth.
One to one pregnancy Yoga classes - coming soon
Make time for a tailor made 1-2-1 Pregnancy Yoga class that fits around the school run and daily life, giving you some much deserved me time. I place where you can learn to feel comfortable and calm throughout your pregnancy, connect with your baby and prepare for the birth.
A private Yoga class is tailored to suit your needs so you can learn how a regular Yoga practice can help you with some of the unpleasant symptoms of pregnancy such as:-
- Pelvic girdle pain
- Back pain
- Anxiety about the birth and life changes
individual class - £35 per hour
Block of 4 classes - £30 per hour to be used within 6 weeks.
An extra charge may apply if you live outside of the Sittingbourne area.
Terms and conditions apply
Why book a block of classes
Apart from being cheaper, you will get more benefit out of a series of classes than just one class.
"I have gained an awful lot of calm from Julie's classes and really enjoy the way that alternative poses are offered in the sessions."SD
Contact me below to arrange a group or one to one Pregnancy Yoga class.